Please enter the keywords that you want to search!
Oral Presentation & Presentation Slides
1. You will be given the opportunity of Oral Presentation and are asked to prepare a PowerPoint for this presentation. Speakers are kindly requested to use MS PowerPoint in English for their presentations.
2. Presenters are required to submit their presentations to the Congress’s Speaker Ready Room at least half day before their scheduled presentation time in order to allow verification and transfer to the conference center system.
Please read the following instructions first before building PPTs.
1. Please use the Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or 2010* (*.ppt) or (*pptx), to guarantee it can be opened successfully on an on-site PC.
2. We recommend you to save your PowerPoint presentation using PPT(X) format instead of PPS.
3. Please note that we cannot guarantee the quality of Macintosh-based presentations; please check in advance their Windows compatibility.
4. JPG images are the preferred file format for inserted images. GIF, TIF or BMP formats will be accepted as well.
5. Movies: Please take steps to compress your videos (Less than 500M). Uncompressed videos will take longer to upload and will not be better quality than a modern MPEG-4 codec. We can only accept movies created as MPGs, WMVs or AVI formats. If you cannot convert the files or have a considerable number of MOV files, please check with a technician in the Speaker Ready Room who can make arrangements to convert the videos for you.
6. Considerations for Mac Users
Please bring your MacBook to the Speaker Ready Room one day prior to your arranged presentation to have a discussion with technician on-site first since keynote cannot be played on Windows.
Time Schedule and How to Confirm Presentation
1. Your presentation time and date will be available on the website around end of October.
2. Please inform the Congress Secretariat by November 7, 2019 if you are unable to attend the Congress (firstname.lastname@example.org).
E-Poster Submission Guidelines
It is mandatory to build the PPT using the COA2019 E-Poster template and you may download it from the website.
Click here to download the E-Poster Template
1. Format: .ppt or .pptx only
2. Size: Please limit your PPT slide to one page only and make sure that the size of the document is within 5M.
3. Submission Procedure
a) Submission site for E-Poster is opened and Only abstracts that are accepted as E-Poster Presentation are required to submit the PPTs.
b) Please log into the system with registered Email and password (Abstracts’ contributor account only).
c) Click on the "Upload" button under the" Extended Abstract/Manuscript (ppt|pptx) " section first and read the submission instructions carefully.
d) Click on the " Select File " button to select the .ppt / .pptx file from your computer first and start the uploading process.
e) Once the uploading process is complete and successful, you will be notified with a pop up window showing “ UPLOAD SUCCEED ”. You may download the uploaded document or re-upoad if modification is needed.
f) E-Poster Submission Deadline: November 10, 2019
Abstracts will be included in the proceeding books which will be announced on the COA2019 website after the conference.